2018 Artist Alley and Vendor Hall
Convention Hours Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:55 pm and Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Vendor/Artists/Exhibitors Saturday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday: 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Please direct any additional questions to EmeraldCoastCon @ gmail . com
2018 ECC Vendor/ Artist Alley Rules and Regulations
- All vendors and artists must complete, sign, and return an official Emerald Coast Con Vendor contract within 10 days of approval to reserve their booth or table.
- Payment for Vendor and Artists space is due 10 days after the approval of the completed contract. Upon receiving your completed contract an invoice will be emailed to you containing a link to pay via paypal. If payment is not received within 10 days the space will be passed to a waitlisted individual.
- All Emerald Coast Con rules listed on the Emerald Coast Con website must be understood and followed to the best of your ability as a vending artist or vendor. Failure to do so may result in your, and your items, immediate removal from the vendor hall for the remaining duration of the convention.
- The use of adhesives or posting of any materials on the floors, walls, or any other surface is strictly prohibited. Any damages caused to any surfaces by adhesives, tacks, or other hanging materials will be charged to the responsible parties, and posted materials will be removed immediately. This includes anything attached to vendors’ tables. Please also refrain from otherwise defacing hotel property.
- Vendors and Artists are required to attend the event for the entirety (3rd, 9:30am to 6:00pm and 4th, 9:00am to 4:30pm) of both November 3rd and 4th.
- All Attendees, Vendors, and Artists must be clear of the vendor hall no later than 6:30 pm Saturday, as the doors will be locked overnight.
- Upon cancellation, vendors/ artists will be charged $50. No refunds will be issued after August 15th.
- Emerald Coast Con strictly prohibits the sale of firearms and alcohol.
- Sealed, packaged, non-perishable food items may be sold by vendors at Emerald Coast Con, such as Japanese candies, sodas, or snacks.
- Non-projectile weapons may be sold by vendors at Emerald Coast Con. Any weapon, real or not, which in any way fires or shoots a projectile, is prohibited from the convention grounds. This includes all firearms, paintball, airsoft, or BB guns, bows and arrows, crossbows, catapults, slingshots, etc. Non-projectile weapons may be sold by vendors to any customer over the age of 18, provided that it is fully packaged and immediately taken out of the convention space by the purchaser. It is the responsibility of the vendor/artist to ID all customers purchasing weapons.
- Adult-themed material is permitted to be sold at Emerald Coast Con. All adult themed material must be covered and marked as such at the vendor’s table, and we ask that it is only displayed or sold to customers over the age of 18. It is the responsibility of the vendor/artist to ID all customers purchasing adult-themed materials.
- All booths and artist tables will be set up ahead of time by Emerald Coast Con and the hotel, and we ask that they not be moved, in order to easily comply with fire codes. Vendors are permitted to set up their displays within the confines of their space however they see fit, so long as it does not conflict with the rules of Emerald Coast Con.
- Vendors and Artists are responsible for obtaining all licenses and remitting their own taxes. Emerald Coast Con is not responsible for how you conduct your business.
- Booth and table packages do not include electricity. Electrical service options must be requested on the contract for an additional fee.
- Selling or giving away additional badges to outside parties is strictly prohibited and doing so is a violation of your contract. Badges are solely for vendors and artist at the show staffing a booth or table.
- Vendors and Artists may set up on Friday, November 2nd from 5pm to 9pm. All vendors must be set up by 8:45 am November 3rd.
- All merchandise, equipment, and materials must be removed from site no later than 7pm on Sunday, November 4th.